Smart televisions, or smart TVs are in-demand these days. They have a large display size, an HD-resolution, high-quality speakers, and come equipped with the latest applications and can be connected to the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth at your home.
However, before deciding to purchase a smart TV, it is essential to keep one’s budget in mind. In this article, we take a look at ten of the best smart TVs in India that are suitable for every budget. Have a look at these TVs-
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4C Pro Smart TV (32-inch)- The Mi TV 4C Pro is one of the best 32-inch smart LED TVs in the market. Priced at Rs. 12,999, it does not burn a hole in one’s pocket and boasts excellent features such as an HD resolution, an LED panel with a 60Hz refresh rate, two 10W speakers with DTS HD running, and a Google Voice Search.
- Blaupunkt 43BU680 4K Smart TV (43-inch)- This TV has a large display size of 43 inches, and comes with an HDR10 format for high dynamic range viewing, a 4K LED screen and a sound output of 30W. Currently, this TV is priced at less than Rs. 20,000
- Vu Ultra Android TV 43GA- Priced at Rs. 19,999, the Vu Ultra Android TV has a screen size of 43 inches, a full HD display, and an Android TV 9 Pie, making it a good investment for those on a budget.
- Mi LED TV 41 Pro 32-inch HD Ready Android TV- This model of Mi is among the best 32 inch LED TV right now, as it boasts several advanced features like an HD Ready Display, Stereo speakers, Google Voice Search, ultra-bright resolution, and an in-built Chromecast.
- LG 43-inch Full HD LED TV 43LK5360PTA- This model from LG is guaranteed to provide you with a cinema-like experience, as it uses an IPS panel which makes its display screen clearer, reliable, and durable. Additionally, the TV is also colour-wash free, has no blur clarity or contrast discrepancies. It is also priced below Rs. 30,000.
- Telefunken 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV TFK55KS- Telefunken’s 55-inch smart TV should be on your list, as it is powered with good-quality features like StreamWall, Content Discovery Engine, OTA Updates, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, E-Share for iOS and Android, an in-built TV assistant, Quantum Luminit, HDR 10, and 1.07 billion colours with 6 Picture Modes.
- Sony Bravia 32-inch HD Ready LED Smart TV KLV-32W622G- One of the best 32 inch LED TV in the market today, this TV boasts a full HD resolution with X-Reality PRO Upscaling, a powerful bass, HDR entertainment, a direct YouTube button, ClearAudio+, and Smart plug-and-play. Currently, this TV is priced at Rs. 15,990
- Samsung 32-inch Series 4 HD Ready LED Smart TV UA32NA310- Samsung’s 32-inch Series 4 has one of the best smart TV models, as this TV can be used as a computer and you can access your files via the iCloud, or mirror your laptop on your smart TV. Moreover, this TV helps you convert your screen into a virtual music system, as well as saving your files to it directly through the Home Cloud feature.
- Xiaomi Mi LED Smart TV 4A Pro- Mi’s LED Smart TV 4A Pro is one of the best smart TVs under 15000 INR as it has an HD display, 1366 x 768 pixel screen resolution, a 178-degree viewing angle, a 60Hz refresh rate, 1GB RAM, in-built Chromecast, Bluetooth and headphones, and features such as Google Play Store and Google Voice Search. At present, the price of this TV is Rs. 12,999.
- Micromax Canvas LED Smart TV (32 Canvas 3)- This model from Micromax is considered to be one of the best smart TVs under 15000 INR, as it is comfortably priced at Rs. 11,999. The TV has a 32-inch display, boasts of in-built Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, 1366 x 768 pixel screen resolution, a 60Hz refresh rate, 1GB RAM, a 5.5GB in-built memory, and Class D amp with Stereo Digital Processing.